---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dean Tzortzis <dtzortzis@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Subject: Blog Post
To: deantzortzis.postblog@blogger.com
SAS countdown - 1 week
Semester at Sea is right around the corner. In one week I will be straight chillen in the bahamas enjoying the sun, then that following Monday the MVexplorer will depart from the Bahamas on the way to Barcelona. It seems totally wild that this is getting so close.
Talk to you then
I posted this through my email, so lets see how this works out
From: Dean Tzortzis <dtzortzis@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Subject: Blog Post
To: deantzortzis.postblog@blogger.com
SAS countdown - 1 week
Semester at Sea is right around the corner. In one week I will be straight chillen in the bahamas enjoying the sun, then that following Monday the MVexplorer will depart from the Bahamas on the way to Barcelona. It seems totally wild that this is getting so close.
Talk to you then
I posted this through my email, so lets see how this works out

No comments:
Post a Comment