Friday, January 30, 2009

Hostel Livinnnnnnn wuddduppppp

Heyy there followerssss

Second night in Madrid right now.Last night was ridic,went to a club called Joy.Funny story we got invited by a club promoter that was from Mass, he studided at Tufts,free entrance and drinks. So i told him that when he comes back to Boston, I will show him a good time hahaha. Today we went sight seeing, and I took lots o pics. We visited some massive Spanish squars, the Palacio Real.and much more-It was a sweet day to say the least-Last night we had the meal of a lifetime, that club promoter I was talking about took my group of 8 out to dinner and we ate like kings. Meat platters.fish platters, veggies,I was doing it big just like my dad Gino haha.

I got a few jerseys the other day too- An Athletico Madrid for myself and one for anthony, but his is a surprise, so he will see in 4 months or so haha sorry Tony!!

I talked to my mom the other day on the phone, it was great to be honest. I thanked her for this opportunity and for breaking the bank to get me on this trip hahaha.

The Spanish people are overall pretty nice, when they ask me where Im from, I sometimes say Boston,but if its at night and i feel a little sketchy,I say Greece hahaha.

Stay tuned for some sweet pics coming up, and I love that my wonderful fam has started to become followers! I love you guys

dtzortzis@gmail.com if you wanna drop an email

ps Steph congrats on the college acceptances you deserve it

peace in the middle east

No comments:

Post a Comment