Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out in the middle of the Atlantic....

Hellooooo everyone

I am currently out in the middle of the ocean on my way to Spain. The water is a lot more blue than I thought it would be and the ocean is a lot larger than I thought also. I have met so many great/fun/interesting people so far on my trip. It is unreal meeting people and hearing where they are from and realizing that there is life outside of good old Mass haha. I def miss Framingham State and all my broosifs at school, but this trip is unreal and I would much rather be here than the frozen ice-land back home haha.

I haven’t taken any pics yet because I actually haven’t seen land in two days, but I did see a 35ft fishing boat like 800 miles out, which was weird. But I will upload some as soon as I take them.

Laterrr landgoes


make sure you sign up to reply back to me on this blog..its easy and free..so do it

5 comments:

  1. im so jealous!! hope you have a great timeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, let me try this posting thing again...

    I'm a follower :-) have a fantastic time and can't wait to see your photos!

    Ah, and in Bangkok-STAY AWAY, I repeat STAY AWAY from the sidecart fruit- delicious but deadly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOO I jumped on the band wagon, i'm following too! Oh and I met some of your BROOSIFS at a party the other night, all they talked about was how your a good kid and they sweat your shit, lol jk but it was something along those lines..FSC sucks its snowing like a bastard, but classes were cancelled today! :)...have fun & keep posting because I live vicariously through you, especially when I'm in my expository class...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! i figured it out! I'm so proud of myself!
    p.s. just when i start to like skiing and think I can try out for the Olympic team - you go to a warmer climate! Thanks Deano!
    Anyway - how's it going? The weather here is not so great. And your not missing anything so make sure you're having the time of your life and not thinking twice about missing anything! i hope your mom doesn't see this.

    Have fun and start blogging!

    BIG KISS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete